How to use :
1. Before applying the mink oil, wipe the dirt off on the surface of the leather (the leather should be kept dry during use) .
2. Dip a small amount of mink oil with a clean (white) soft cloth or sponge, and apply gently in a circular motion on the leather surface (do not apply excessively due to the high purity of mink oil) .
3. After wiping, allow to dry in a well-ventilated place.
1. Test in a small, inconspicuous area first
2. If you have any questions about the use of the product, please call us.
3. If you accidentally come into contact with your eyes, please rinse immediately and seek medical attention immediately.
4. This product is not edible and should be stored in a cool place where children cannot reach it.
The difference between Mink Oil and Dubbin
Mink oil: After applied the Mink oil, the leather surface can become brightening.
Dubbin: It can apply to leather goods that have not been used for a long time which cause leather cracks. After applied, it will replenish oil and re-moisturizing the leather good. Also, it has a better waterproof effect than Mink oil.