How to use :
Horsehair dusting brush,
Leather moisturizing cream
Clean cloth (sponge, dry cloth, cotton pad can be used instead, white colour is recommended)
- Use horsehair brush to clear the dust in the surface. Ensure to remove gravel as it might cause scratching of the leather during the wiping action.
- Shake well before use.Dip an appropriate amount of leather moisturizing cream with a white clean cloth and apply it evenly in circling motion on the surface of the leather. Leave it to dry .
- Thisleather moisturizing cream is made with natural wax base, do not apply to aniline leather as traces of wax might occur.
- Test in a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Ifyou have questions about the use of the product, please contact us.
- If you accidentally come into contact with your eyes, please rinse immediately and seek medical treatment.
- This product is not edible and should be stored in a cool place where children cannot reach it.
There are no reviews yet.