How to use :
- Before applying the mink oil, wipe the dirt off on the surface of the leather (the leather should be kept dry during use) .
- Dip a small amount of mink oil with a clean (white) soft cloth or sponge, and apply gentle in circular motion on the leather surface (do not apply excessively due to the high purity of mink oil) .
- After wiping, allow to dry in a well-ventilated place.
- Test in a small, inconspicuous area first
- If you have any questions about the use of the product, please call us.
- If you accidentally come into contact with your eyes, please rinse immediately and seek medical attention immediately.
- This product is not edible and should be stored in a cool place where children cannot reach it
The difference between Mink Oil and Dubbin
Mink oil: After applied the Mink oil, the leather surface can become brightening.
Dubbin: It can apply to leather goods that have not been used for a long time which cause leather cracks. After applied, it will replenish oil and re-moisturizing the leather good. Also, it has a better waterproof effect than Mink oil.